Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Why won't my computer-burned DVD play on my TV DVD player?

I have burned a Windows Movie Maker project onto a DVD several times in wmv, and avi formats. But every time I put it into the DVD player, a caption comes up that says 'disk error - playback feature may not be available on this disk.' I have no idea what to do, and my project is due soon. I have searched all over the web for this problem, and all I've gotten is discussions about it but no solutions. Help!!!Why won't my computer-burned DVD play on my TV DVD player?
I'm pretty sure it's the fact that your DVD player probably doesn't support avi. and wmv. formats. Sorry dude. Try burning the videos in mpeg format. Many DVD players do support that format.Why won't my computer-burned DVD play on my TV DVD player?
How old is your dvd player, the old ones dont play copied dvdsWhy won't my computer-burned DVD play on my TV DVD player?
Convert video file to DVD and burn it to disc for player.



Free tool http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/products/dvd鈥?/a>
I always burn wmv to dvd with Total Video2Dvd , very easy to use, work on home dvd player



step 1: Click "New Project", add video files,

step 2: Click "2. Menu", view dvd menu,

step 3: Click "3. Output", Click "Convert %26amp; Burn" output.



you can download this software FREE:

http://www.effectmatrix.com/total_video_鈥?/a>

or

http://www.google.com/search?q=video2dvd



features:

1. easy convert AVI or other popular video formats(such as Youtube FLV, MPG, XVID, DIVX, MP4, 3GP, MKV, RM, RMVB, MOV, WMV, OGM, TS) to video DVD or ISO image file.

2. support SRT, SUB, SSA, ***, SMI, PSB, TEX, IDX subtitles.

3. support dvd menu with background music.

4. support download YOUTUBE video and other video share website`s video, then burn it to dvd.

5. support photo slideshow to dvd, more than 300 kinds of effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment