Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Movie's for my birthday party!!?

I am having my 13 birthday and i was wondering what would be some good movies to watch. November the 6 is when it i so any movies that may come out on dvd soon is ok.Movie's for my birthday party!!?
Funny or action movies, and I'll tell you why. no one pays attention to a movie with a big plot or one with mellow scenes, not when you're at a party!



-The House Bunny was mentioned..its pretty funny

-Old, kids movies like Cats and Dogs or the Labyrinth

-Those movies that make fun of other movies, if you guys really like more immature stuff : )

-Movies like How To Deal or The Virgin Suicides (girly, growing up movies that we all enjoy due to the plots and cute boys)

-Indiana Jones

-Pirate of the Caribean



If you have on-demand or pay-per-view, sometimes you find these badly done, crazy movies that are a blast to watch!



hope this helps, and happy early birthday! : )Movie's for my birthday party!!?
orphan! jk, how about house bunny? the proposal was good idk if its out thoughMovie's for my birthday party!!?
I heard "Cloudy with a chance of meatballs" is pretty good - it's on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment