Tuesday, February 21, 2012

How often does Pioneer update their in-dash car navigation AVIC receivers?

I'm looking at Pioneer's AVIC-F700BT and F90BT receivers (also the AVH-P3100DVD), but I'm wondering if the AVIC F-series will have a new model come out soon. I googled this, but I couldn't find an answer. Does anyone know when their next models will be coming out? I don't want to buy one of these models just to find out a new one is coming out in a month. Thank you in advance!



ps... if anyone has any suggestions on a good double-din receiver with both bluetooth %26amp; ipod functions built-in, please let me know! (I'm not needing DVD or navigation, but it may be a nice option to have)How often does Pioneer update their in-dash car navigation AVIC receivers?
New units by major car audio manufacturers are being released within the next month or two. Pioneer has rights to both future AVIC units, but as far as a release date goes, you're looking at roughly another year. Major retailers don't have an out of stock date on the AVIC units until 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment