Saturday, February 18, 2012

Okay...are the specs for my soon-to-come laptop perfect?

I'm sorry I keep posting these, but I think I've gotten it as perfect as I can. Hopefully this is going to be my last laptop specs question.



Anyways, what do you think of these specs? The laptop is an HP. I found a place I could get it for $1320.89 (Originally $1886.98)





* 鈥?Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium with Service Pack 1 (64-bit)

* 鈥?Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo Processor T9550 (2.66 GHz)

* 鈥?4GB DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm) - For 1GB Nvidia GeForce GT 130M

* 鈥?500GB 7200RPM SATA Dual Hard Drive (250GB x 2) with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection

* 鈥?1GB Nvidia GeForce GT 130M - For DDR3 Memory

* 鈥?18.4" diagonal High Definition HP Ultra BrightView Infinity Display (1920x1080p)

* 鈥?Lightscribe Blu-Ray ROM with SuperMulti DVD+/-R/RW Double Layer

* 鈥?Webcam + Fingerprint Reader with HP Imprint Finish (Fluid)

* 鈥?Intel Next-Gen Wireless-N Mini-card

* 鈥?HP Integrated HDTV Hybrid Tuner

* 鈥?HP Color Matching Keyboard

* 鈥?50% OFF!! Extra 8 Cell Lithium Ion Battery

* 鈥?Mobile Stereo Earbud Headphones (1 pair)

* 鈥?No Productivity SoftwareOkay...are the specs for my soon-to-come laptop perfect?
What is "perfect" is a computer that will do everything you wish it to do at a speed that is acceptable to you. The screen and the keyboard are what you "live with" on a laptop. Should you be uncomfortable with either then it matters little what else the laptop will do. The laptop will not be "perfect".

No comments:

Post a Comment