Saturday, February 18, 2012

Private series fans only; please help! :)?

Hey everyone! I'm just posting because I love the Private and Privilege novels (by Kate Brian); I've read them all and I just had a few questions about the series. Okay, so here they are in order, so you can keep track of them all and answers them kindly if you know the answers:



1. I've heard that there's a book out of it (since 2008) called Silent Night: A Private Christmas. What is that about? Is that the same book as Last Christmas, the Private prequel, or is that different? I heard it on fan sites, so are people just misunderstanding, or is it true?



2. Are there any other prequels or books coming out for Private, besides Book of Spells and the other upcoming novels, like an extra book for the gap between Confessions and Inner Circle or something? I heard some talk about that.



3. What about a movie with a soundtrack for it or anything else like that? Is any of that coming out anytime soon?



4. Maybe is another season of the Private web series (from last year) going to air at all? I wasn't crazy about it or anything, I didn't think it really followed the books, but I'm just curious because I'm a really big fan and want to make sure I don't miss anything.



Otherwise, I read and own all of the novels so far and I'm thinking of getting the Private webisodes (which just came out on DVD) and also the Private gear that Kate Brian sells on her website (like T-shirts and stuff on privatenovels.com) and things like that, but I was just wondering about those things because I'd heard some rumors about it. Thanks so much in advance you guys, if you can help me out, it would be greatly appreciated! Much love to all! :)



Oh, and also leave predictions for what you think may happen in Vanished (which comes out in a week) or any of the other upcoming books to maybe how you think it'll end. I can't wait to read about it! Thanks again! 鈾?br>


-SamPrivate series fans only; please help! :)?
1. There is no such book. Google does not lie. Hah, plus its not mentioned anywhere on her site. They've probably just got them confused.



2. None that have been confirmed, currently, but with her love for side series and everything, I won't be surprised if there will be.



3. No idea.



4. There is talk of discontinuing it due to a lack of popularity.



Predictions: Well, I already read it (it was on the shelf at my book store early), and I definitely did NOT like it as much as the other books, though the ending is a big surprise. Not one that I like, however. She's completely changing the type of the series it is, trying to switch to the direction of what is currently popular. It miiiight be good, but I mean, theres been something like 11 books so far and to just now reach this critical plot twist? Its clear that it wasn't originally planned, and it seems almost like she's selling out; going mainstream. Anyways, don't want to give anything away. Let me know what you think when you read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment