Saturday, February 18, 2012

Does Video CD work on a CD player?

Hi,

I am new to disc burning. I am using PowerDirector to burn a disc but it is audio, not video and I want to be able to play it at a disco, my CD player, or the CD player in the car (they are quite modern players).

At the burn menu there are 4 options:

Video CD;

DVD VIDEO;

Blu-ray Disc;

and AVCHD.

I don't know wich one to chose to make it work on a CD player.

Please help me, I have a school disco coming up soon and you can take your own discs!Does Video CD work on a CD player?
Video CD



I used Total Video Converter to burn disc to cd

http://www.effectmatrix.com/total-video-鈥?/a>Does Video CD work on a CD player?
VCD

and the player MUST play VCD's. All my old kung fu movies are VCD's. I buy for like $3-4 in Chinatown here. however to play them I need a DVD player that plays VCD's.

for audio, just burn a CD, "audio cd" format or "music cd".
NOT MP3 or data,.Does Video CD work on a CD player?
Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment