Tuesday, February 21, 2012

How do I play cds on the alienware m11x if it does't come with a cd drive?

I'm going to buy the Alienware m11x soon and it doesn't come with a cd/dvd drive. I saw a cd rom drive for the m11x on amazon.com and I need to know if it plays everything;(pc games, DVDs, etc). Just let me know which one to buy to play those listed.How do I play cds on the alienware m11x if it does't come with a cd drive?
just go buy a dvd-rw and you will be able to play and burn anything that easy broHow do I play cds on the alienware m11x if it does't come with a cd drive?
You can get an external DVD burner. I have a Netbook and I purchased an Iomega external DVD burner.



The modem I have requires no external power source other than connecting to two USB ports.How do I play cds on the alienware m11x if it does't come with a cd drive?
you need a external dvd writer that slots into your usb port.

No comments:

Post a Comment