Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I need help deciding on an electronic for my birthday?

Now my birthday is coming up soon so I have been thinking about what I want lately. I am a gamer, PC user, and a home theater enthusiast. I have been thinking about the following options. A PS2, PS3, LED LCD TV, netbook, stand alone Blu Ray player, or a Wii. I like the PS2's library of games and it is a cheap console. The PS3 is a powerful piece of machinery but I would only buy 4 games in total for it which I would rarely play (LBP!/2, Mod Nation Racers, Folklore). I would like a new TV because my current TV is outdated and I even find myself playing most of my media on my PC monitor. I would like a netbook to browse the web on the go and around the house which I happen to do a lot. Also, I like to play around with its hardware and software to make it more efficient. I would buy a stand alone Blu Ray player for the DVD up conversion and I plan to start a library of movies soon. Lastly I would like a Wii for casual games and possibly soft modding it, but I could stick to my emulators on my PC. By Budget is around $400-600 so I would like your opinions and thoughts.



Thanks,

Pedo LocoI need help deciding on an electronic for my birthday?
I think you should get led lcd tv because if you watch most of your media on your computer it means it's best you get a new tv because you would be using that more then you can get a blueray player later.I need help deciding on an electronic for my birthday?
You can consider buying Xbox 360 Slim 250 gb :



Xbox 360 pros 250 GB slim

Xbox 360 S Pros

- Nearly silent when compared with the original 360.

- Smaller with a slimmer look.

- Built in wireless N and its fast.

- Integrated optical audio.

- 5 usb ports.

- Internal, but easily accessible 250gb HDD on the bottom of the console.

- Uses half the power of the original.

- Works with most of the old accessories, including the transfer cable.



Xbox 360 S cons

- The IR receiver is located lower on the console and appears to have a narrower field. So depending on setup using a remote maybe a headache.

- Only comes with standard def av cables.

- Does not use the old memory cards or hard drives.

- Touch sensitive buttons that when touch emit a soft tone.

- Kinect ready socket in the back.



Xbox 250 gb slim :

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003O6J鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment