Saturday, February 18, 2012

Will the new HD DVD players play the current version of DVD's?

I have a large collection of DVD's and I want to know if it will be possible to play them on the new HD DVD players. Also, when they hit the market, is it going to be like the new video game systems where as soon as the newest version comes out they stop making products for the older version. I have not been able to find any info on this and I will be pissed if they stop releasing all movies on regular dvd just because the HD versions are out.Will the new HD DVD players play the current version of DVD's?
I believe the new HD players will play the old DVDs, but they will NOT be HD-quality pictures... just your normal DVD-quality picture. If you want HD picture from your HD DVD, you will have to buy HD DVD movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment