Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Were can I download kung fu the legend continues?

Ok I have utorent now what i need is somewere that I can download Kung fu the Legend continues. It's one of my favoret shows, and It does not appear to be coming out on dvd any time soon. they don't play it on tv near me either and i would love to watch it.Were can I download kung fu the legend continues?
You cannot get this show, unless you are willing to purchase a pirated coy. Warner Brothers has not released it on DVD yet. However, there is a lot of fan fiction out there worth reading. A few members of one of the fan fiction group may have copies they have made for their private use. The two groups that I am aware of are FuRenegades, and Archives of Shambhala (that one I own). They are both Yahoo Groups and can be found by doing a search.Were can I download kung fu the legend continues?
Try DTV2!

It's a really good download site.

You can also get loads more great downloads there and even though you've got to register its well worth it.

Registering is totally free!

Also if you donate you can get uber fast direct downloads of loads of shows and movies!



Try it out! http://dtv2.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment