Saturday, February 18, 2012

Did you see how "Life on Mars" ended?even tho it makes sense in a weird way I would have never guessed it?

The whole time everybody was in space in suspended animation going to Mars to search for life on it.VERY COOL!! I would dare say it's better then the UK series ending.How do u feel about it?Which ending is better?If your from England I really what to hear from you.As for the show I really hope it comes out on DVD soon.Did you see how "Life on Mars" ended?even tho it makes sense in a weird way I would have never guessed it?
At first I was thinking WTF, but when you think about all of it, it sort of all makes sense. I have to give them some credit. It was very creative. I just don't get why Sam was in 2008 in the first place. What was the point of that?
honestly.. i'm disappointed. I felt that they squashed the finale. It explained a lot of things, but after watching such a great show, I expected something better... (at least they could have made 2 hour finale)Did you see how "Life on Mars" ended?even tho it makes sense in a weird way I would have never guessed it?
I found the Life on Mars finale to be one of the most satisfying show endings ever. It totally surprised me and totally intrigued me. I'm so satisfied that I think I will now roll over out of the wet spot and go to sleep. I will certainly pay more attention than ever to my dreams!
How did they end it in the UK?



I love the way it ended. I never saw that coming either. You can probably find it on DVD soon on www.iOffer.com I doubt ABC will release it on DVD officially though. Usually a show has to be on the air for about 2 years or more before they consider DVD's or reruns in syndication.Did you see how "Life on Mars" ended?even tho it makes sense in a weird way I would have never guessed it?
The BBC ending was better, but considering the religious puritanism over here I knew there was no way they would end the series the same as the UK version did.
It did make since because that guy was like, you look like an astronaut and all that, but I didn't like it. I would have preferred him to stay in 1973 %26gt;:[.
Concerning the DVD -



A DVD of the complete series is scheduled to release on September 29, 2009, U.S. Series.
  • compare cars
  • translator french to english
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment