Saturday, February 18, 2012

I am thinking about getting NetFlix. I want to see The Hangover as soon as possible, so my question is....?

If I sign up for netflix now, a week away from the release of "The Hangover", and I put it on my order queue, will it arrive the day that the dvd comes out? Or do they ship it on the day that it comes out? Also, I'm thinking about getting the $8.99 a month, 2 movies at a time with unlimited streaming... What are your experiences with NetFlix and do you think I should use them? I am usually a RedBox customer, but I'm fed up with wasting gas to find a dvd that is most likely already checked out. I also hate that RedBox only puts a few copies of each movie in every machine, lol... SO yea, that was my rant. What do you think about NetFlix, and how soon could I receive new releases? Thanks for any answers!I am thinking about getting NetFlix. I want to see The Hangover as soon as possible, so my question is....?
now I don't have any experience with Netflix,but i have heard that if the movie screws up you just have to wait for another one,whereas if you rent from a movie store you just bring it back and you get another that day.But it seems to be OK most of the time(so those I know say) I say go with it. It's very convenient .I am thinking about getting NetFlix. I want to see The Hangover as soon as possible, so my question is....?
They are pretty good with new releases. You may be able to watch it online even with your account. It is better to have the upgrade.

No comments:

Post a Comment