Saturday, February 18, 2012

Did anybody watch the lifetime series Army Wifes?

Is there going to be a second season? I only caught half of the first season so I was kinda of hoping it would come out on dvd pretty soon. Let me know if you've heard anything.Did anybody watch the lifetime series Army Wifes?
I didn't miss one episode of this wonderful show. I haven't heard anything about a DVD set, but I do know this great show was a huge hit last season and was renewed before the season was finished !!! That's how good this show was. I am hoping before the new season starts, Lifetime would show reruns of last season's shows so we can get caught up on where and how things ended and be ready for the new season. This is what HBO used to do with the Sopranos every season.Did anybody watch the lifetime series Army Wifes?
Starting in Spring of 08.Did anybody watch the lifetime series Army Wifes?
the answerer before me is right spring of 08 . it was good last season loved this show . good luck and god bless.
  • pocket bikes
  • luigi games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment