Saturday, February 18, 2012

Where can I buy a copy on Tron on DVD?

Tron Legacy is coming out in theaters soon and I want to go and see it. However I have never seen the full version of this movie. I have looked all over the internet and at local retailers trying to find it and have ha little luck. Or if I do find it is priced at $90 or higher. If anyone can link me to a place where i can buy Tron on DVD that would be helpful or if anyone can provide me with information as to why Tron is difficult to find on DVD thanks.Where can I buy a copy on Tron on DVD?
Disney ordered all copies of Tron to be pulled from shelves for the time being. Their thinking is that Tron is extremely outdated looking and doesn't hold up much at all anymore. They don't want people to watch the first one and decide not to go to the new one. After the new movie runs it's course the original will be available again.

No comments:

Post a Comment