Saturday, February 18, 2012

Is this a good computer to play "The Sims 2"?

I just bought a new computer and since I've fell in love with the game "The Sims 2" I've been playing it a lot and I've noticed game play isn't great. So I when to newegg and I bought an iBUYPOWER GS-514

it has 4GB DDR2 800 of RAM, 320GB SATA Harddrive, 20X DL DVD /-RW Drive, NVIDIA GeForce 9500GT 512MB Video Card. When I bought it, it said it is made for gaming. And its processor is AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000 . I tried my best to match the System Requirements of The Sims 2 on their official website.



Please let me know if this will do well with The Sims 2 and hopefully with the sims 3 coming out soon. thanks =)!Is this a good computer to play "The Sims 2"?
Yes that sounds great. Congrats on doing your research and not just buying a readymade Dell or HP. Is this a good computer to play "The Sims 2"?
yesIs this a good computer to play "The Sims 2"?
yeah



check here... http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/
yeah, The Sims 2 can work on almost any simi-modern computer, and yeah that's a pretty good computer there, that's a pretty good video card and a good amount of RAM, also NewEgg rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment